Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh weddings :)

We just came back from a truly unbelievable weekend in Snowshoe, WV. One of my best friends (and b'maids!) got married to one of Adam's fraternity brothers (another one of our great friends).  The festivities started on Thursday and lasted until Sunday - and all I can say is WOW.  They were surrounded by such happy, loving, supportive people who were SO excited about their nuptials!  I can't wait to post my pics and share some stories from this epic weekend!

During the weekend I also attended my FIRST rehearsal dinner!  The groom's family really set the bar high!  They had a delish cheese board with berries and sausage, a blue grass band (so appropriate for West Virginia), a really cool motif of the couple (it was one of their fav pics made up of much smaller pics...I'll try to find an example!), and the dinner was accompanied by heartfelt toasts from the two fathers and the MOH & Best Man.  Following the rehearsal dinner we met up with everyone else at one of the mountain top bars for more fun & festivities!

Ah - so many great ideas!!!  It was SUCH a great weekend!  Can't wait to post more.

PS - we're under the 300-day mark until May 7 (!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment