Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another inspiring wedding!

I often check out Style Me Pretty (let's be honest, I pretty much stalk it on Facebook, Twitter, and their website!), and one of the most recent weddings they highlighted has a few elements I ADORE.

First - the color of the flowers.  The bride has a colorful bouquet and the b'maids have white bouquets. That's exactly the look we're going for!  Since it'll be spring, and the ladies will be in a bright color, we thought it would look really pretty for them to hold white flowers (we're thinking tulips since they'll be in season!).  On the flip side, I liked the idea of me holding a bouquet with some color to it - but honestly, at first I was really hesitant...I've really only seen brides carry white bouquets!  But, the more I think about it (and now with some awesome inspiration pics!), I know it'll be beautiful.  Humm....could it count as my something blue?

Second - I love their "WELCOME" sign at the reception!!  That would be the most PERFECT thing to put on the doors as people walk into our venue.  Plus, printing out 7 pictures and hanging them on twine is not going to put too much of a damper on our budget (score!).  Might have to use that idea ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment