Monday, October 18, 2010

I Love Social Media

Most people who know me, know I love social media.  Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, you name it, I'll try it!  In my 1.5 yrs on twitter, I've actually had some pretty good luck with winning prizes.  Some things are small, like free lip gloss from Washington Post Fashion; or slightly bigger, like tickets to opening night of a play OR ski boots from a rad company out west.  But my friends?  Today I just won something SUPER awesome for the big day.... 75 addressed envelopes from the Left Handed Calligrapher!!!  I've had my eyes on her stuff for a while, and last week she paired with The Wedding Chicks for a 5 day giveaway.  I entered every way I could, and JUST found out I won (!).  Not only will this help keep the cost of our invites down, but it guarantees that our invites will look amazing.

Nicole Black (the gal behind LHC) has some other awesome products that utilize her aaamazing handwriting.  I'd love the custom address-stamp and Christmas ornament!

Find her online, on twitter, and on facebook!  Maybe you can win next? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment