Monday, June 7, 2010

The McLean Engagement Party! (part 1)

I can't wait to share all the details from this crazy, amazing, wonderful, hectic, perfect weekend!  It was hot has as heck and we were all sweaty, but it (a) didn't rain, and (b) after the first margarita I don't think people really cared how hot it was!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend! I'll be back with more details soon!

before the guests arrived
me with some of the cousins (and bro!) in attendance 
 great surprise from my aunt: Patron Shots!
some of our great friends who made it for the party, thanks everyone!!

My parents put on one of the best parties I'd ever been to (and I'm not just saying that because they are my parents! It really and truly surpassed all of my expectations!)!  Thank you Mom & Dad for EVERYTHING.  And to everyone else who helped out, you rock! Thank you x 1,000!  

All photos are Mere's

No comments:

Post a Comment