Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Engagement Party Plans!

Howdy!

I survived Memorial Day weekend without any tan-lines (see previous post), so +1 for me :)  And it is a good thing because this weekend my mom & dad are hosting our Engagement Party!  It has been so fun planning it with them over the last few weeks, so excited that it is finally here!  They have been busy beautifying the house (it looks great), ordering food & drinks, and gathering RSVP's.  We're serving Margaritas & Fajitas and looking forward to celebrating with everyone!  I still haven't seen all of our family and family-friends yet!

We made other big "moves" over the long weekend, including the BAND (yesssssss).  Sadly we didn't get a chance to view them live (I know, serious wedding faux pas), but I completely trust the booking-agent (I worked with him when I was social chair for my sorority!), and he said the band will have us all on the dance floor all night!  That's all we want.

Also, two of my dear friends got married this weekend!  While we weren't at the wedding I've seen some pics and omgosh.  Too precious for words.  They make the cutest, happiest couple, and I wish them nothing but happiness!

AND, one of my b'maids celebrated her 1-year anniversary with her hubby!! How has 1 year gone by already?!  Here's to 101 more years :)

(don't they look like models?! I stole this from her facebook, shhh)

Happy Monday Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment