Monday, May 24, 2010

Navigating ETSY

By now I feel like most people have figured out what Etsy is: a really awesome site full of really awesome homemade things made by really awesome people.  The tricky part (at least for me!) is that I get to Etsy and have no idea where to start, because really, the possibilities are endless!  Through some of the other blogs & wedding sites I follow, I KNOW fellow brides-to-be have used Etsy for everything from Save The Dates and table signs to flower girl dress and bridal head pieces!  They even have a section on the site dedicated to all things Wedding!  But where to start?

One idea I am grooving right now is buying a "listing" (I think this means rights to a design, help any law school friends?!) for a STD (save the date abbrev.) or custom thank you notes.  Some people out there have been blessed with the freaking coolest handwriting! 

We'll see what I end up using from Etsy, but I'd be a fool not to spend time searching through all of the possibilities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment