Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where do I even begin?!

It has been a whirlwind of an engagement thus far! It has been exactly 47 days (whoa, already?!), and we have several things already accomplished:

  • Date! (5/7/11!)
  • Reception Venue
  • Bridal Party (although not all of the party have  been officially asked yet!)
  • Bridesmaid dresses (and potentially one color we'll be using, yay!)
  • Hotel blocks
  • Transportation to & from reception
  • Caterer (99% certain on this one!)
  • Ceremony (99% certain on this one!)
Things in progress:
  • Short list of bands
  • Where the heck me + Family will stay
  • "Get Away" car
  • Short list of photographers
  • "THE" Dress shopping
  • Wedding Website
  • Rehearsal Dinner location
Wow, I'm not sure if writing it down makes me feel really accomplished, or really behind!

Mere (and MOH), and my mom have been PRICELESS. Actually, you'd think my mom was born ready for this gig :)

In the next few posts I'll write about the proposal (it was pretty darn cute), our unofficial engagement party (thanks Mere!), how we chose the venue, our ceremony crisis, our Foxfield Get Together, bridesmaid dress shopping, how I asked the b'maids, and much more!

Stick around! I hope you'll like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment