Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Progress!

After our great meeting this weekend between the two sets of parents, I felt like we had a lot left to do and plan.  But Adam and I (with some super help from my mom, sis, and one of our BM's) made some some progress today!

First - we have our rehearsal dinner location!!! It has a special place in our hearts, it's on the University's Lawn, and super convenient for all of our guests.  I've been to a few receptions and cocktail parties here before and it works out perfectly! Weeee! So excited!

Second - we've started our band search and reached out to booking agents!  I know this doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but it feels good to get that ball rolling.

Third - I think we've found places for all of our families to stay for the wedding weekend.  Now, nothing is set in stone, but this was something that had been nagging all of us! 

Phew.  Do you feel more accomplished now, too? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment